We understand that you want to provide a clean and healthy environment for you and your family. Only Chem-Dry uses Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) allowing us to deliver a professional cleaning service that provides a deeper clean, allows carpet to dry faster and creates a healthier home environment.
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process was tested by a leading independent air quality laboratory in multiple homes. The lab found that Chem-Dry removes an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from carpets and upholstery. The common allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergens.
- Our Hot Carbonating Extraction process uses 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, so carpets dry in hours, rather than days
- Faster-drying carpet and upholstery means less disruption for you and your family
- Our proprietary carbonated cleaning process penetrates deep into carpet fibres and lifts particles to the surface where they are whisked away, leaving a deeper clean
- Our natural cleaning solution doesn’t contain any soaps or detergents and thus does not leave behind any dirt-attracting residues, so your carpet stays cleaner longer
- Our core cleaning is a Green-Certified cleaning solution that is safe and non-toxic
- In a study conducted by a leading independent lab, our HCE cleaning process was found to remove an average of 98% of common household allergens from carpet and upholstery and, when a sanitizer is added, 89% of airborne bacteria, creating a healthier home*
- With our low-moisture process, you don’t have the risk of mould and mildew growth that often comes with the excessive water used by most steam cleaners.